How other applications use the ports that occupied by MM

Bowden, Brendan bbowden at presidio.com
Thu Mar 21 15:37:07 UTC 2019

We're looking at using the AT port to get a few status values that don't appear to be readily available from QMI. One we need in particular is  device temperature (there's a hardware failure condition that manifests as a very high temperature value). Of course any hints on how to pull this via QMI instead would be helpful also.

Brendan