hp-lt4132 'unavailable' in NetworkManager on Debian 10

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Wed Sep 11 09:38:16 UTC 2019

Hey!

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 11:22 AM Focke Christian
<christian.focke at mail.fernfh.ac.at> wrote:

> Yes I know, but with NM-GNOME and nmcli it doesn't work at all; that's where I started from.
>
> Actually it was you who instructed me to use mmcli to analyse the issue on MM side.

Oh, ok, sorry for the confusion then :)

The MM analysis is done already, e.g. we can see how the whole
connection sequence works ok with mmcli --simple-connect. Now, the
missing part is the integration with NM. That is why Lubomir requested
for *NetworkManager* logs while reproducing the issue. Could you
follow his steps to get the logs and try to repro the problem using
nmcli?