OpenWrt: unexpected disconnect requiring manual restart of ModemManager

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:36:23 UTC 2020

sorry for the intrustion and for going over this again but...
You mentioned the Librem5 and it's use of MM.

I was wondering if I could use one of my QMI modems to do phone calls.
I seen the voice interfaces, but audio routing remains a mistery to me even today. :)
E see there are projects like:
https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/wys
... but, it seems it relies on the fact the SIMCOM modems exposes an ALSA-compatible PCM interface, right?
but, is there a way to use a QMI modem as a phone? What about audio routing specifically?
Or is this modem-specific and, does it in general require particular firmware or some hardware connected to the module for audio?

thanks! And sorry again for the intrusion ....