Correct connection sequence to maximize chances of e.g.: getting connected :)

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:08:35 UTC 2020

Hey all!!

Sorry, last time I bother you I hope. :)

Gegarding audio ports- in udev I can't find any hint about the device I am currently using for testing, a Huawei E3131 dongle.
Should I tag the audio port myself like I see in other cases?
And, how will I be able to access that information from within my program? should I use libgudev or something like that?

thank you very very much again, and sorry for those questions.

Enrico