Huawei ME909s-120 modem goes offline and disappears

Bruno Vetter bruno.vetter at outlook.com
Sun Jan 19 14:50:03 UTC 2020

Hi Aleksander,

> Were you able to test these changes yourself? Could you get a MM debug
> log while testing them?

To be honest, I am struggling a bit. It is not trivial to deploy a binary on
balenaOS, because of a read only filesystem and other things. I asked the
balena staff and they suggested setting up a system build for balenaOS
including the patched version of mm. So first I teached my self a bit to
set up a Yocto Linux build.

Finally I managed to get an OS image built. I installed it and retried the test.
Unfortunately the modem disappeared again after a couple of hours.
I have attached the logs to this email. Could you check it please?

To be honest I am not sure if I messed something up while building balena
along with mm. Is it correct that mm shows a version 1.13.0?

If you think it could be an issue with my Yocto skills, I can try to rebuild the
OS..

Thanks
Bruno