Quectel: Allowed modes

Sven Schwermer sven at svenschwermer.de
Fri Jul 3 10:57:37 UTC 2020

Hi Aleksander,

> Yes, this confirms the assumption. We should try to use SSSP for the
> manual/automatic registration attempt.

I looked a little into the source, but I’m not intimately familiar with it. Are you suggesting to call qmi_client_nas_set_system_selection_preference instead of qmi_client_nas_initiate_network_register if the former is available? Does qmi_client_nas_set_system_selection_preference in fact also initiate the network registration? That was not obvious to me from the documentation.

I’m guessing that for the manual network selection case, we can use qmi_message_nas_set_system_selection_preference_input_set_network_selection_preference?

Best regards
Sven