[Resolved] Re: Issue building MM 1.14 on Ubuntu 18.04

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Tue Jul 7 06:50:00 UTC 2020

Hey Nick

> Fixed - Issue was resolved by including autoconf-archive in the Openwrt toolchain, as demonstrated by this commit.
> https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/commit/3c1d1d4332c7fbaccea01b92b28f6d96f7222492

You're being forced to use autoconf-archive in the openwrt setup
because the ModemManager package in openwrt has:
PKG_FIXUP:=autoreconf

None of libqmi, libmbim, ModemManager should require autoreconf if
building from a source tarball, only when building from git. By
explicitly running autoreconf, the build is trying to rebuild the
configure script instead of using the provided one in the tarball.

I would definitely remove that line if possible. I think it was
already removed from libqmi and libmbim packages.