Reg Adding GPS NMEA & GPS RAW Capabilities to get GPS location using mmcli

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Sat Jun 20 07:39:39 UTC 2020

Hey,

>  #### Taken following logs from ModemManager daemon for NOTE 2 ######
> LOG attached with the mail ..

The logs are missing the "device probing phase". Could you attempt to
gather them again but this time including the full sequence since the
ports are detected, not just the enabling phase?

We're looking for the moment when MM sends AT$GPSP=? to the device;
depending on the response of that command we'll decide whether it has
GPS capabilities or not.