Compile modemmanager

Bruno Antunes baantunes at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:57:13 UTC 2020

Hello,

Could someone help me how to compile modemmanager.
Either compiling from source or from archive gives me the error:
"configure: error: Couldn't find gudev >= 147. Install it, or
otherwise configure using --without-udev to disable udev support."

If I disable it another one appears:
"configure: error: Couldn't find libmbim-glib >= 1.23.1. Install it,
or otherwise configure using --without-mbim to disable MBIM support."

I would like to install the 1.12.10. The system is ubuntu server 20.04
and the package version from the distro is 1.12.8.

Best regards,
Bruno