Sim change event

Zurab G zurab.net at gmail.com
Thu May 21 09:28:21 UTC 2020

Aleksander thank you for your detailed answer,
Devices you have mentioned look like embedded/oem solutions.
Do you know of any consumer grade USB modems with SIM hotplug and
modemmanager support?
You have also mentioned AT commands, are they standard or vendor specific?
I think qualcomm modem I've mentioned has serial and recieves AT
commands, but I couldn't register in the network with commands I've
found on the internet.
Regards, Zurab