Quectel EG21 modem QMI connection works but MM fallbacks to ttyUSB2 as primary port

Carl Yin(殷张成) carl.yin at quectel.com
Thu Nov 26 10:07:26 UTC 2020

Hi Aleksander:
	Maybe Rafal is same as me, newbie to the open source world, not clear the rules of open source.
	Limited by our technical ability and time, in the past , we never work together with customers to solve issues related to ModemManager
	In fact, If the product use ModemManager, the system usually is Ubuntu/Redhat/Yocto, and the kernel version usually is very new.
	We will prepare an article about "How Quectel Modems co-work with ModeManager"