Location of rmnet setup

Michał Mazur mkm at semihalf.com
Mon Oct 12 13:41:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

It seems we are using a part from Qualcomm's dataservices repository:
https://source.codeaurora.org/quic/la/platform/vendor/qcom-opensource/dataservices/
Few projects took a snapshot of a certain branch or tag and maybe adjusted
the library so in my opinion its better to keep it separate and use common
API.

Thanks,
Michal

pt., 9 paź 2020 o 10:41 Aleksander Morgado <aleksander at aleksander.es>