ENDC Info from neighbourcells

Federico Murciano Federico.Murciano at dai-labor.de
Fri Jan 15 17:07:38 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is any possible way to know which of the neighbor cells from the LTE eNB in the area can be used as anchoring for 5G when working with 5G NSA in EN-DC mode (EN-DC capable cells). If I send to MM the AT command 'AT+QENG="neighbourcell"' then only 3G and 4G information about the cells comes in the reply. Thanks in advance!

Bests,

Federico

--
Federico Murciano

B.Sc. Telecommunications Engineer
federico.murciano at dai-labor.de
Tel. +49 (0) 30/314 -74 025
Future in touch
DAI-Labor
Technische Universität Berlin
Fakultät IV - Elektrotechnik & Informatik Sekretariat TEL 14 Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7
10587 Berlin, Germany

http://www.dai-labor.de/
DAI-Labor - Distributed Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Chief Executive Director: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Sahin Albayrak