please help me to understand whats is going on, connected byt ping -I wwan0 wp.pl is not woprking no network istead.

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri Jan 29 10:29:00 UTC 2021

Hey,

> /usr/bin/mmcli --set-logging=DEBUG

I don't know what system you're using, but the next thing to do would
be to get the system log (either syslog or journalctl output) to see
if the ModemManager daemon debug logs are available when the problem
was reproduced. Please investigate a bit how to get the system log in
your setup, and once you have it, send it for review.