Quectel and Telit issues

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 18:43:37 UTC 2021

I've seen similar messages in the past due to power supply issues.

If you have an oscilloscope available, probe the main power supply
line to your modem module and verify that the input voltage does not
drop below the allowable input voltage.

You may need to add more bulk capacitance to your board that performs
well at higher frequencies (ceramic or polymer instead of tantalum)
and / or increase the output voltage of the DC-DC converter feeding
the module (if it's not shared with other parts of your board).