Re: [lists.freedesktop.org代发]Re: EG25 integration patches in plasma mobile

Carl Yin(殷张成) carl.yin at quectel.com
Sat Jun 19 02:14:20 UTC 2021

Hi,
	It is ' work around' for usb-reset-resume, cause by bug of EM25 or host controller.
	If occurs on runtime suspend, usually by EG25,
	If occurs on PM suspend, usually by host controller,

    These ' work around' can make user space application recovery as fast as possible.
	But at the same time, increases the complexity of the user space application