Snapdragon X55 (Thinkpad X1 Nano w/5G Modem)

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Tue May 11 13:59:42 UTC 2021

Hey,

> The problem we have now is that we no longer have a simple solution to snoop the trafic from windows. It was simple with USB but I have no idea how to do that with PCIe. I've never worked with PCI-drivers.

There has to be a way to capture the PCI traffic in Windows, or not?

Here's the Lenovo driver for the SDX55, I assume that during that
installation, the module would get FCC unlocked:
https://support.lenovo.com/es/en/downloads/ds547596-qualcomm-snapdragon-x55-5g-modem-driver-for-windows-10-version-1809-or-later-thinkpad-x1-nano-gen-1

We only need one single good capture during the process.