Telit LN920: Incorrect Network Time Reported

Amol Lad Amol.Lad at 4rf.com
Fri Nov 5 03:11:49 UTC 2021

Hi,

We're not getting network time using mmcli -time command. I'm not sure if it is something specific to my setup or an issue. However, I do get correct network time when using Sierra modem with the same SIM card

(I'm using MM 1.18.2 release)

Please advise
Amol

# mmcli -m 0 --time
  Time     | current: 1980-01-06T05:46:43+05:30
  Timezone | current: 330