Exporting an Interface

Florence Chan florencewchan at google.com
Mon Nov 29 18:56:35 UTC 2021

Hey again Aleksander!

I have another question regarding my SIM-EAP interface. Testing has been
going well however I noticed one of the methods of my interface has an
invalid address (i.e. either (nil) or 0x2) despite having implementation. I
noticed I'm getting this warning which may be responsible for this bug:
(ModemManager:4486): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 17:07:38.068: invalid cast
from 'MMSimMbim' to 'MMIfaceSimEap'

I was wondering if you would know if there is anything else involved in
providing a valid cast from these two, other than what I have here (in
mm-sim-mbim.c):
G_DEFINE_TYPE_EXTENDED(MMSimMbim, mm_sim_mbim, MM_TYPE_BASE_SIM, 0,
G_IMPLEMENT_INTERFACE (MM_TYPE_IFACE_SIM_EAP, iface_sim_eap_init))

Thank you!
- Florence