Exporting an Interface

Florence Chan florencewchan at google.com
Tue Nov 30 22:41:13 UTC 2021

Hey,

I originally added MM_TYPE_BASE_SIM as a prerequisite and that actually
made my interface fail to initialize, which I think might be because of
where I initialize my interface, which is right after the line(s)
     sim_dbus_export
(self); in set_property() of mm-base-sim.c. So as of now, I have no
prerequisites for my interface, resulting in having only that one method
have an invalid address.

- Florence