MM 1.18.2 Supported Bands and Current Bands are empty

Amol Lad Amol.Lad at 4rf.com
Fri Oct 1 10:12:07 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm testing MM 1.18.2 release and finding that the supported bands and current bands are shown empty. I'm using EM7511 modem in MBIM mode in OpenWRT framework (with QMI over MBIM enabled). The bands are displayed correctly in an older MM release (1.12.6). Please let me know what additional information I can provide regarding this.

Please also note that the "length" property is also missing in 1.18.2

MM 1.18.2
modem.generic.supported-bands                   : --
modem.generic.current-bands                     : --

MM 1.12.6
modem.generic.supported-bands.length            : 29
modem.generic.supported-bands.value[1]          : utran-1
modem.generic.supported-bands.value[2]          : utran-4
modem.generic.supported-bands.value[3]          : utran-6

modem.generic.current-bands.length              : 21
modem.generic.current-bands.value[1]            : eutran-1
modem.generic.current-bands.value[2]            : eutran-2
modem.generic.current-bands.value[3]            : eutran-3

Thanks
Amol