ModemManager - connecting multiple modems simultaneously always fail

Lucas Pelegrino lucas.wxp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:25:26 UTC 2021

Okay, I think I understand now.

How did you check that my modem uses 14 endpoints in the logs? I can't find
it.

I'm buying new modems that hopefully will have less endpoints, or is there
another solution for this? Like maybe making the modem disable some
endpoints?

Could you recommend a SBC that doesn't have such severe limitations such as
the PI?