ISPs that don't NAT in The Netherlands

Hugo Osvaldo Barrera hugo at barrera.io
Fri Apr 15 11:53:59 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I'm in the process of setting up a small home server with some test utilities. Something that will, overall, have low load.

I want to connect this directly to the internet using LTE/5G. Pricing is slightly lower, but bandwidth is better in my area, and it's less hardware. Plus, I'm moving in a few months and this setup would be easy to move with me.

My current ISP seems to NAT all internet connections, so I can't receive any incoming traffic. Does anyone here have any idea of ISPs that **do not** NAT their connections? Maybe it's not the usual consumer plan but they have an extra plan for this. IPv6 is a very welcome plus too.

Any pointers here are useful, I'm honestly not sure where to ask. I've reached out to my ISP but haven't heard back [yet?].

Cheers,

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera