3gpp-set-eps-ue-mode-operation fails to set some options

Reinhard Speyerer rspmn at arcor.de
Wed Jul 6 21:02:14 UTC 2022

On Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at 09:10:12AM +1000, Brendan Simon wrote:
> Thanks Reinhard.
> The document is dated 2013.  Is that really the latest version?
> Brendan.

Hi Brendan,

this is the latest(/last(?)) released GobiAPI version I'm aware of.
https://portland.source.codeaurora.org/quic/qsdk/oss/lklm/gobinet/ seems to
contain a slightly later version but since the last change has been done
several years ago it may no longer be maintained.

According to the libqmi git log Qualcomm has started to contribute to
libqmi directly. I hope that they continue to do so as libqmi currently
lacks support for several newer 5G SA features which the forthcoming
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/network/mbimex-4.0-5g-sa-phase-2-support
provides.

Regards,
Reinhard