PDP settings for LTE only network

Brendan Simon Brendan at BrendanSimon.com
Tue Jun 14 08:08:36 UTC 2022

Hi Aleksander,

Many thanks for your response.  That is a BIG BIG HELP -- as I currently
have to stop the MM service and restart it in debug mode, just to query
some settings.  I then change settings if necessary and then
stop/restart MM in non-debug mode.  All that takes a bit of time.

I've just discovered that MM 1.18.0 is available in `buster-sloppy`
distro - part of Debian Backports, so that looks like the way forward
for now.

Again, many many thanks !!

Cheers, Brendan.