Bearer connection disconnect cause

Amol Lad Amol.Lad at 4rf.com
Mon Dec 18 14:19:19 UTC 2023

Hi,

We getting connection disconnect randomly with below log from MM. We do have a way to recover from it but is there a way to know the cause of disconnect? Such as whether it is "network initiated disconnection" or "modem initiated". Any pointers in this regard will be helpful (to find out the cause of disconnection)

<info>  [modem0] state changed (connected -> registered)

<info>  [modem0/bearer1] connection #1 finished: duration 129s, tx: 1159 bytes, rx: 112 bytes

Thanks,

Amol