initial bearer apn

Tom Isaacson tom.isaacson at teknique.com
Thu Mar 16 22:43:33 UTC 2023

I raised a bug related to this but haven't had a chance to debug it yet:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mobile-broadband/ModemManager/-/issues/665

When I use QMI I find some SIM cards can connect automatically, they
don't need me to provide the APN. But ModemManager seems to insist on
it.

--
Tom Isaacson