initial bearer apn

Amol Lad Amol.Lad at 4rf.com
Sun Mar 19 04:13:45 UTC 2023

Hi Aleksander,

How is the initial-attach-ip-type decided in the NM MR you shared? I've seen in a network in New Zealand where initial-attach-iptype has to be IPV4 and then it can be changed to IPV4V6 during connection establishment.

Also, modem might have already gone through registration process before "--3gpp-set-initial-eps-bearer-settings" is called. So when are we supposed to call "mmcli --3gpp-set-initial-eps-bearer-settings"?

Thanks