ussd does not work

Aleksander Morgado aleksandermj at chromium.org
Tue Oct 24 09:53:41 UTC 2023

Hey

> [19 окт 2023, 00:10:26] [Debug] Asynchronously initiating USSD session...
> error: couldn't initiate USSD session:
> 'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Error.MobileEquipment.NotSupported:
> Operation not supported'
>
> ussd do not work for me ...

Very likely that your modem fails to support the USSD related AT
commands, there is not much we can do if that's the case.

But also, it looks like you're using some out-of-tree support for
virtual devices in the MTK plugin:

>    --------------------------------
>    System   |               device: /virtual/1
>             |              drivers: virtual
>             |               plugin: mtk
>             |         primary port: radio/pttycmd2
>             |                ports: radio/pttycmd2 (at), radio/pttycmd4
> (at),
>             |                       radio/pttynoti (at)

Please ask whoever gave you that plugin or MM version for support, not
in the upstream mailing list, as we have no idea what that plugin is
doing.

Thanks!