mmcli --disable command

Amol Lad Amol.Lad at 4rf.com
Sat Jul 13 06:11:33 UTC 2024

Hi,

I'm trying this with ModemManager release 1.22.0 with Telit FN990A28 modem (but it might be true for other modems as well).

# mmcli -m 0 --disable
successfully disabled the modem
# mmcli -m 0 --command=AT+COPS?
response: '+COPS: 0,0,"IND airtel",13'

The modem stays registered with the network (and also receives SMS) even after disabling the modem. Is the expected?

Thanks,
Amol