ModemManager Issue with multiple WWAN Sierrawireless Ubuntu 22.04

Ankur Jain ankurjain230981 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 16:57:07 UTC 2024

Hello Team,

Please let me understand the issue with multiple WWANs frequently
disconnecting and reconnecting I am using Sierra wireless modems on the
Ubuntu 22.04 desktop. I have updated the drivers and tried all available
internet options, but no luck. It is not modems are not getting connected,
modems are connected but while giving some load on them they start
misbehaving (WWANs frequently disconnecting and reconnecting) I am using
the default modem manager app from free Desktop org

Appreciate it if someone could help

Thanks & Regards,
Ankur Jain