[Networkmanager] Reg: Exploring NetworkManager functionality

KIRAN U embkiran at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 04:58:30 UTC 2023

Hi Team,

I am interested in exploring NetworkManager functionality to improve my
knowledge. I tried to reach you on the portal and was unable to reach you.

Could you please clarify the following points.
1) How are the interfaces identified by the NM? 2) The
nmp_object_new_from_nl() api handles events once received from the kernel
in the Libnm-platform code . Is my understanding correct?
3) How to enable dubs monitor events and log level for dhcp , dns , ipv4 ,
IPv6 and WIFi in NM?
4) How events are sending to DHCP for IP acquisition? Which api sending
events ?

Please suggest how to reach the team for clarification if this mail is
reaching wrong approach.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran