[Networkmanager] which objects under an NMClient must be freed

VT102 VT102 at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:00:05 UTC 2023

Hello,
I think I am not looking at the most up to date documentation, but was hoping for some clarification on which objects need to be freed when using an NMClient with nmlib.

Current I allocate the following (below) objects in my logic, my understanding is that I do not need to free anything in this list except for the NMClient? I just wnated to get confirmation of this and maybe pointed to any documentation I missed that outlines this. Thanks

NMClient
NMConnection
NMActiveConnection
NMRemoteConnection