[Networkmanager] Creating, enabling, disabling wifi access point using libnm-glib

VT102 VT102 at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:11:02 UTC 2023

Thanks again Ben,

Unfortunately I am having issues getting the callbacks to fire for either the creation or the deletetion. I dont really have a way to do the deletion appropriately because I cant get a NMActiveConncetion without the callback completing. Either way, I cant think of why the completion callback is not occuring. I will post the entirety of this dirty code, which is just copied and stripped down from the nmcli example you provided. Im not sure if the callbacks are dependent upon the g_main_loop or something like that?

The basic code flow is below. Basically in checkAllWifiAccessPoints, there is a while loop for about 20 seconds to wait in case the callback was delayed for some reason, but debug logging never seems to catch it occuring.

main
  checkAllWifiAccessPoints // finds a wifi device, creates connection
    save_and_activate_connection // calls nm_client_add_and_activate_connection_async()

Thanks again,
Greg

```

```