[Networkmanager] Odp.: [EXTERNAL] Re: Question about new param in libnm-core

Wardzala, Dominik Dominik.Wardzala3 at harman.com
Fri May 26 10:14:26 UTC 2023

I test it on ubuntu 22.04, because I have limited access to final hw.
Downloaded srcs:
apt-get source network-manager
build them:
cd network-manager-1.36.6
dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us
cd ..
and install:
sudo dpkg -i network-manager_1.36.6-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb

Regards,
Dominik
Od: Beniamino Galvani <bgalvani at redhat.com>
Wysłane: 26 maja 2023 12:04
Do: Wardzala, Dominik
DW: networkmanager at lists.freedesktop.org; Skowronski, Arkadiusz; Blazejewicz, Magdalena
Temat: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Networkmanager] Question about new param in libnm-core

On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 09:33:44AM +0000, Wardzala, Dominik wrote:
> Hello Beniamino,
>    Thank you for your answer.
>
> I checked and nmcli is rebuilt. I will try to find out why it's happened.
> I will inform you if I find something.
> I will appreciate if you share anything you may find helpful in my case.

I don't know, your patch works fine for me. How are you compiling the code?

Beniamino