Following up on pending merge request in NetworkManager-openconnect

Boushy, Phillip phillip.boushy at intel.com
Thu Jun 6 15:39:55 UTC 2024

Apologies if this is the wrong mailing list to seek feedback on NetworkManager-
openconnect. I tried to find a section on contributing that mentions how to
request a maintainer review a particular PR, but wasn't able to find anything
in the repo or in GNOME's contributing guidance except to post in the GNOME
Matrix, but it doesn't appear to have anything related to openconnect.
Please let me know if there's a better place to request this.

My coworker, Mauro, submitted NetworkManager-openconnect#64[1] in December 2023
to resolve an issue we discovered when user's have proxy settings defined prior
to authenticating to VPN services that require SAML authentication.

He recently rebased it with the latest changes from main.

Are there any additional items that need to be adjusted/considered to get this
merged?

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect/-/merge_requests/64