connectivity check

Bojan Pogacar bojan at gajba.net
Fri May 31 22:57:10 UTC 2024

Hi!

After a day of debugging, I can not figure out, why connectivity check
are not working. This is my NetworkManager.conf file below. I can see
connectivity logs only when executing "nmcli network connectivity
check", but I get repsonses only like connectivity: (wwan0,IPv4,45)
check completed: FAKE; fake result for all interfaces. Otherwise, I can
not see any scheduled checks on 15s intervals.

I've tried many versions from 1.35 to 1.44. I can not see any problems
on dbus-monitor, I've also set all values to 0 from 2 for
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/rp_filter. Even when disabling all incomming
and outgoing packets with iptables, I always get full connectivity
unless I disconnect wlan, wan, wwan and etc. Then state changes to limited.

Any idea? Thank you.

[main]
dns=systemd-resolved

[connectivity]