[Nice] Various questions related to the api

Kai.Vehmanen at nokia.com Kai.Vehmanen at nokia.com
Fri Nov 16 02:54:42 PST 2007

Hi,

On 15 nov 2007,  Olivier Crête wrote:
>In Farsight 2, I have a _add_candidate() and a
>_candidates_added() API, would that be enough?

I guess the only problem is how to update info for already
added candidates.

Btw, in the design doc, I had written this:
http://people.collabora.co.uk/~kvehmane/nice/docs/design.txt
""- To use the "dribble" mode, client first has to initialize the stream with
  calling nice_agent_set_remote_candidates() with an empty set of
  candidates, and then start adding new remote candidates with
  nice_agent_add_remote_candidate().
     - XXX: initial plan, needs review...""

And btw part 2, the current fullmode branch implementation
doesn't yet support actually updating the set of remote candidates
(so API is there, but implementation is missing).

--
first.surname at nokia.com (Kai Vehmanen)