[Nice] FYI: mailing list and website for the NICE project (open-source IETF ICE implementation)

Kai Vehmanen kai.vehmanen at nokia.com
Wed Oct 3 10:24:43 PDT 2007

Hello all,

a mailing list, and a dedidicated website, have been launched
for the NICE project. If you are interested in joining the effort,
please check out the following:

http://nice.freedesktop.org/wiki/

We are currently focused on merging the fullmode branch
to the mainline, and updating the fullmode code to
latest -18 ID of ICE. While waiting for the merge to
complete, we have now provided snapshot tarballs of
the fullmode version (i.e. version of the codebase implementing
the latest IETF spec) -- links are in the wiki.