[Nice] Gracefull fallback, renegotiations?

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi.denis-courmont at nokia.com
Mon Jul 7 00:17:10 PDT 2008

On Friday 04 July 2008 17:23:18 ext Olivier Crête, you wrote:
> I guess even if we have a TCP socket, nice could guess which local
> socket to pick based on the forced candidate...

Depends how you characterize a forced candidate. There may obviously be
multiple TCP sockets on the same local port/IP pair, one for each connection
attempt (and more than that if doing retries), plus the listening socket. So
if forced candidate means the sockaddr, it wouldn't work.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Maemo Software, Nokia Devices R&D