[Nice] Nice Status

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi.denis-courmont at nokia.com
Mon Jul 7 05:08:06 PDT 2008

	Hello,

On Monday 07 July 2008 14:00:49 ext Philippe HENSEL, you wrote:
> Can someone explain me what is the current status of NICE :
> - STUN : working client ? working Server ?

Well, we do have both of these. However you are not supposed to use the STUN
client directly. ICE will do that underneath.

> - TURN : working client ? working Server ?

Impossible to support at this point in time. The official TURN specification
has not stabilized.

> - ICE : working client ? working server ?

Working agent following ICE draft 19 now in RFC editor queue.
Working ICE server - what is that supposed to mean??

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Maemo Software, Nokia Devices R&D