[Nice] Libnice 0.0.9 released!
youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Fri Jul 31 14:41:25 PDT 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
A new version of libnice is now available : version 0.0.9!
You can download it from here : http://nice.freedesktop.org/releases/
And you'll find its documentation available here :
Here are the main changes :
- - Fix some more issues with peer-reflexive candidates in google mode
(for early incoming checks)
- - Fix SHA1 algorithm when strict aliasing is used
- - Fix google mode connectivity with discovered remote peer reflexive
- - Fix google/msn mode by not limiting the conncheck list
- - Fix the interfaces discovery by using getifaddrs
- - Fix compilation on Mac OS X
- - Add ToS support to the sockets
This release doesn't have a lot of changes, but it fixes some important
connectivity issues with google talk and most importantly it introduces
a small API change.
I've added to the API the function nice_agent_set_stream_tos in order to
allow you to set the ToS on the socket and have better control on the
performance of your streams.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Nice