[Nice] Libnice 0.0.7 Released!
youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 12:21:10 PDT 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
A new version of libnice is now available : version 0.0.7!
You can download it from here : http://nice.freedesktop.org/releases/
And you'll find its documentation available here :
Here are the main changes :
- - Added UPnP Support
- - Fix a race condition when destroying the nice agent
- - Stun headers are now installed
- - Unset timer's source if they return FALSE
- - Fix interoperability with gtalk2voip.com
- - Avoid a race condition where a candidate has the wrong user/pass
- - Add support for delayed setting of the remote candidates in google mode
- - Better connectivity support and race condition fixes
- - Keepalive connchecks do not change the state if they fail but data was
- - Fix foundation generation for remote peer reflexive candidates
- - Drop packets when using TCP and the bandwidth is too slow for the data
This release fixes lots of bugs and race conditions, but mainly adds
UPnP Support using libgupnp-igd.
Other notable change is that the stun headers are now installed, so you
can finally use the STUN API which was missing from the previous release.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Nice