[Nice] Libnice 0.0.5 released!
youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 13:05:48 PST 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
A new version of libnice is now available : version 0.0.5!
You can download it from here : http://nice.freedesktop.org/releases/
And you'll find its documentation available here :
Here are the main changes :
- - Name change from nice to libnice
- - Added support for HTTP proxies
- - Added a nice_interfaces API to query the local interfaces/ips
- - Fixed libnice when used in dribble mode
- - Fix a data corruption issue with the SHA1 algorithm
- - Endianness gets checked at runtime so libnice should compile and work
- - Add compatiblity for WLM2009 ICE
- - Export libstun API and add documentation for libstun
- - Add connectivity checks during the connection to detect when the peer
- - Bug fixes and code cleaning
Note that the API changed a little bit again (still compatible)..
The main thing is that the STUN API is now available for all to use...
Notice also that you do not need to call nice_agent_add_local_address
before gathering the candidates, if you don't add any local address,
libnice will find all of your host address automatically.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Nice