[Nice] Making sense of it all...

Tony Di Croce dicroce at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 14:39:35 PDT 2010

I'm just getting started in learning about libnice and Stun and everything
and I have what I believe is a simple question.

How does the stun server know who I am talking about?

For example, if I know that an endpoint is connected to a particular stun
server, how do I query that stun server for that endpoint? Do endpoints
register some kind of name with the stun server?

Also, are there any simple examples? A useful example would be the worlds
simplest chat client.. If such a thing doesn't exist, I'll volunteer to
write it once I know what I'm doing! Thanks in advance for any help.

    td