[Nice] Serializing NiceCandidate...

Tony Di Croce dicroce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:40:11 PDT 2010

Great! Thanks for your help... I'm now successfully talking to my stun
server...

Regarding NiceCandidate.username and NiceCandidate.password... Is it safe to
assume that those strings are subject to the same size limit as the strings
passed to nice_agent_set_remote_credentials() (I.E. the username and
password have a max size of 256 bytes)? It's convenient if that is true
because it means that a NiceCandidate can be serialized into a completely
fixed length structure...

BTW, what is best practice for generating the username and password pair?
Should I just generate random strings for those? Perhaps a UUID?

    td