[Nice] NiceAgent emits "candidate-gathering-done" before gathering is finished with UPnP

Jakub Adam jakub.adam at ktknet.cz
Mon Jul 12 13:20:14 PDT 2010

Thanks for your replies, now I see there is a reason in how things are working.

Maybe you could note the behavior of candidate gathering with UPnP routers
in the documentation of "candidate-gathering-done" signal as the current
text is a bit confusing in such situations.

In my code I will have to check the list of gathered candidates before
sending it to remote peer and exclude any incomplete pairs (ie. present candidate
for RTP but missing for RTCP component) and, possibly, extend the "upnp-timeout".

Thanks for help,

Jakub