[Nice] Windows Support?

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:19:51 PDT 2010

2010/10/20 Youness Alaoui <youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk>:
> I think GStreamer winbuilds project has a project file for libnice.
> http://www.gstreamer-winbuild.ylatuya.es/doku.php

We provide a build of libnice for windows and the gstreamer plugin too.

The project is now hosted in google code:
http://code.google.com/p/ossbuild/

And you can get the pre-compiled libraries from:
http://code.google.com/p/ossbuild/source/browse/trunk/Shared/Build/Windows/Win32/bin/libnice-0.dll

Andoni

> On 10/20/2010 03:54 PM, Tony Di Croce wrote:
>> What is the best / most supported way of getting a build of libnice for
>> windows?
>>
>> Are there project files somewhere? Or should i just create a project
>> file and add all the code into it? Should I try to use mingw?
>>
>>     td

Andoni Morales Alastruey

LongoMatch:The Digital Coach
http://www.longomatch.ylatuya.es