[Nice] Compatibility with MS Office Communicator 2007 R2

Jakub Adam jakub.adam at ktknet.cz
Sun Sep 12 11:56:46 PDT 2010

Hi Youness,

just to let you know, I am now working on TURN support for SIPE plugin and see
more updates in libnice will be needed to make it work. So far it seems that
at least I will must split NICE_COMPATIBILITY_OC2007R2 and NICE_COMPATIBILITY_WLM2009.
It's still work in progress and I will post details when it is ready. For now,
as you don't like to break API too often, I'd like to recommend you not to commit
the patches I posted here and wait for my updates. If you are planning libnice
release within next few days, feel free to do it, there is no urgent need to have
MSOC support in libnice 0.0.14.

Jakub