[Nice] libnice on system without ifaddrs.h ?

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 11:44:41 PST 2011

Hi Piotr,

libnice supports systems without ifaddrs.h, but I think the issue is that the
configure seems to find the ifaddrs.h header as available on the system. Check
your config.log for it, and try to reproduce the test the configure does..
Either you didn't configure the project correctly and it somehow detected the
file, or the configure is looking for the include file in the wrong places.
If you can find what goes wrong and if it comes from libnice, I'd appreciate
receiving a patch for it.

Thank you,
Youness.